Post Question
Home / Buy and Sell / Investment / How Big is a 500 Sq Ft Apartment?
Q.

How Big is a 500 Sq Ft Apartment?

Comment

2 Answers

2 2023-09-15T08:13:46+00:00

When compared to the typical Indian home, a 500 square foot flat is considered to be an average size for a 1 BHK. However, this does not imply that it is confined or uncomfortable. The overall usefulness of the flat can be significantly influenced by the layout, design, and effective use of space. As a builder, one frequently asked question that I come across is, "How big is 500 square feet apartment?" Let’s visualise it by following the below tips.

How big is a 500 square foot room?

• A 500 square foot flat usually equals 25 feet by 20 feet in terms of size. 

• A bedroom, a living room, a kitchenette, and a bathroom can all fit into a space of this size. 

• A typical two-car garage is only marginally less than 500 square feet. Consider two cars parked side-by-side in a garage where you are able to open the door of the car next to the other. It roughly equates to 500 square feet. 

• You can also imagine a 500 square feet space by considering the typical high school classroom. 

• Many 500 square foot apartments use open floor layouts, loft-style bedrooms, and innovative storage options like built-in shelving and cupboards to make the most of the space they have. 

A 500 square foot flat may require some careful organisation and decluttering. The appropriate design decisions can make this space feel cosy and even expansive. I hope you understand how big is 500 sq ft.

Hire a home interior expert to give a royal look for your 500 sq ft space via NoBroker. Visit NoBroker and check out 500 sq.ft. house at your preferred location. Read more -

How much does RCC slab cost per sq ft in India?

What is the cost of construction per sq ft?

1 2023-05-21T07:10:21+00:00

My first rented house was a 500 sq. ft. apartment. If you are wondering, how big is 500 square feet house, I’d like to highlight that a 500 sq ft apartment is a small living space that is typically best suited for a single person or a couple. It is usually a studio or a one-bedroom apartment that includes a living area, kitchen, bathroom, and a separate bedroom.

How big is a 500 sq ft apartment?

Visually if you want to consider how big is a 500 sq foot house, I’d like to say that 500 square feet are just a little bit more than a typical two-car garage in size.

Visit the home page of NoBroker to check out 800 sq.ft. house in your locality

How to calculate 500 square feet?

The equation used to calculate square footage is "length times width." If you can't make a large rectangle out of your flat by measuring its length and width on each side, you can measure each room separately. 

To determine the overall square footage of the entire space, measure the length and width of each room and add up all the square footage. The basic dimensions of a 500-square-foot space are 25 feet by 20 feet.

I hope now you have understood how big is 500 square feet house. I hope this helps:)

Get your 500 sq. ft. home designed via the NoBroker Home Interior experts

Read More:

What are the Bangalore property rates per square feet?  What are the Pune property rates per square feet? What is the government square feet rate?

Leave an answer

You must login or register to add a new answer .

Most Viewed Questions

Recently Published Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Flat 25% on Painting | Top Quality Paints | Professional Tools | Verified Partners
Home Cleaning Starting ₹359 Only
Revive Your Space with Expert Cleaning!
India's Largest Packers and Movers
Intercity | Intracity | Vehicle Shifting | City Tempo
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |