Post Question
Home / Buy and Sell / Investment / How Big is an 800 Sq Ft Apartment?
Q.

How Big is an 800 Sq Ft Apartment?

Comment

2 Answers

0 2023-12-13T22:13:31+00:00

I recently bought an 800-square-foot house in Bangalore. Since you are wondering, how big is 800 square feet house, I can say from my personal experience that this size house has enough room for a kitchen, a living room, a bathroom, and 2 bedrooms.

How Big is 800 Square Feet 2 Bedroom Apartment?

Due to its good space-to-size ratio, 800 square feet is a popular size for both apartments and houses. As I already mentioned an

800 sq. ft. house usually gets you two bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen, and a bathroom in an apartment. Get NoBroker Property Expert Buyer Plan to Find 800 Sq Ft Property

I believe this size is suitable for a small family or a couple looking for additional space. Also, for those looking to downsize from a larger home or as a starter home, this size is ideal.

According to my experience, the majority of 800-square-foot homes should have ceilings that are between ten and twelve feet high.

It's critical to know your apartment's precise square footage. You'll be able to plan ahead of time and know how much space you have if you can picture how big is an 800 square foot house and maybe

get your home interiors done

accordingly.

Read More:

How Much Square Feet Required for 1 BHK? 
0 2023-05-21T07:09:30+00:00

As someone who has lived in an 800 sq ft apartment, I can attest that it is a comfortable size for one or two people. My apartment had a spacious living room that easily fit a sectional sofa, coffee table, and entertainment center. Trying to figure out how big is a 800 square foot house can feel challenging, but it shouldn't. I’ve provided a general idea about what does 800 square feet look like.

How big is a 800 sq foot house?

An 800 sq ft apartment typically consists of a living room, kitchen, one or two bedrooms, and one or two bathrooms. The layout of the apartment may vary depending on the design and the building structure, but the overall size is typically the same.

Visit the home page of NoBroker to check out 800 sq.ft. house in your locality

To give you a better idea of the size of an 800 sq ft apartment, it is roughly equivalent to the size of five parking spaces or a little smaller than three school buses combined. It is larger than a studio apartment, which usually ranges from 300-500 sq ft, but smaller than a two-bedroom apartment, which can range from 900-1200 sq ft.

To understand how big is an 800 sq ft apartment, you’ll need to calculate the 800 sq. ft.

How to calculate 800 square feet?

• Measure:

Measure the length and width of each room one at a time, then multiply the results. The size of that room will be indicated by that figure. Once you've completed all the rooms, sum together all the figures to determine the apartment's total square footage.

• Don't forget to exclude some areas:

It's crucial to understand that non-livable spaces like garages, patios, and decks don't need to be measured. 

If you are considering, how big is a 800 square foot house, it is essential to consider your lifestyle and space requirements to ensure it meets your needs.

Get your 800 sq. ft. home designed via the NoBroker Home Interior experts

Read More:

What are the Bangalore property rates per square feet?  What are the Pune property rates per square feet? What is government square feet rate? 

Leave an answer

You must login or register to add a new answer .

Most Viewed Questions

Recently Published Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Flat 25% on Painting | Top Quality Paints | Professional Tools | Verified Partners
Home Cleaning Starting ₹359 Only
Revive Your Space with Expert Cleaning!
India's Largest Packers and Movers
Intercity | Intracity | Vehicle Shifting | City Tempo
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |