Home / Legal / Due Diligence / How can I decide my flat sale value? The building is 29 years old. I want to sell my flat which is 380 square feet on the 3rd floor of Shukrawar Peth Pune.
Q.

How can I decide my flat sale value? The building is 29 years old. I want to sell my flat which is 380 square feet on the 3rd floor of Shukrawar Peth Pune.

view 65Views

1 Year

Read More

Comment

1 Answers

0 2023-07-04T15:16:53+00:00

Determining the sale value of an old flat can be a difficult task that demands careful consideration. Several aspects should be considered while determining fair pricing for your flat in Shukrawar Peth Pune. You should examine current market conditions by considering the condition and age of the apartment, as well as any renovations or updates you did in the flat. It is critical to assess your location, considering its closeness to amenities, transportation, and schools. You must seek expert guidance to get an exact price for your flat. Furthermore, you can calculate the value of a resale flat from the below-mentioned formula:

Value of a resale flat= Value of an undivided share of land (UDS)+ Depreciated value of building and amenities + Value of overheads, expenses, and promoter’s profit. Click here to learn how to know the price of an old flat. Post your property for free on NoBroker.

Most Viewed Questions

Recently Published Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Top Quality Paints | Best Prices | Experienced Partners
Get your Home Sparkling Clean
Best Price | 5-Star Rated Partner | Safe Chemicals
Get Rs.1000 off on Your Lowest Quote
On-Time Delivery | Reliable Packing | Professional Labour
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
Save Lakhs on Brokerage
Get Dedicated Expert to Search Property, Contact Owners & Negotiate for You