Home / Finance / Home Loan / How much home loan can I get on 10000 salary?
Q.

How much home loan can I get on 10000 salary?

view 1265Views

1 Year

Comment

2 Answers

0 2024-07-24T20:10:53+00:00

Hi Arihant, I am here to help you by answering can I get home loan with 10000 salary or not. The answer is yes, you can, given that you meet the eligibility criteria of the bank. The loan amount you can expect with a loan tenure of 30 years at an 8.75 per cent interest rate without any other EMIs is 5.08 lakhs. This amount can change based on the factors I have shared below.

What is the Expected 10000 Salary Home Loan Amount?

As I said, the loan amount falls somewhere around Rs. 5 lakhs. Now, your income is just one part of the eligible amount. There are other things like interest rates, tenure and more.

1. Interest Rate: A lower interest will help in increasing your loan amount. So, work on your application to get the lowest interest rate.

2. Current EMIs: Banks lower the eligible amount if you have existing EMIs. It is in your best interest to have no existing loan EMIs to get the highest possible loan amount.

3. Tenure: A greater loan tenure will get you a higher loan amount. Banks have a maximum loan tenure ranging from 25 to 30 years.

4. Age: Banks also prefer candidates who are younger when it comes to giving a higher loan amount. So, you’d have to look after that, too.

So, this is all from my end. I hope this helps you with my salary is 10000 I need home loan.

Get the Highest Possible Home Loan at Low Interest Loans with NoBroker Home Loan! Some related information:

How Much Home Loan Can I Get on 12000 Salary?

From what I studied, minimum income standards do not exist for home loans. Simple affordability of the loan is all that lenders are interested in. It implies that you must prove your ability to pay your future monthly instalments. Your debt-to-income (DTI) ratio is one metric that lenders use to assess creditworthiness. And if you want to know how much home loan for 10000 salary, keep reading.

Get home loan eligibility and check credit score here.

How much home loan can I get on 10000 salary?

You are eligible to apply for a home loan worth Rs.6 lakh rupees with a take-home pay of Rs.10,000 rupees per month and no ongoing debts. Lenders generally offer home loans up to 60% of the take-home salary.

For example, if you earn a gross monthly salary of Rs. 10,000, you may be eligible for a loan of Rs.4,84,790 at an interest rate of 8.65 % for 24 years. It is as long as you do not currently owe any other money, such as a personal loan, auto loan, or other debt. I hope this helps you understand how much home loan I can get on 10000 salary.

Your eligibility for a loan is largely based on your salary. Some lenders won't consider applicants to offer a home loan for salary 10000. If your payment is less than Rs. 10,000 per month, you can try to prove supplementary income from several sources. Your chances of getting approved will increase as you are able to present more evidence of your income.

How can you improve your home loan eligibility?

You can increase your eligibility for housing loans by

• Recording the elements of your variable salary.

• Taking steps to correct mistakes in your credit score.

• Paying off current loans and debts with limited terms

• Including a family member who generates income as a co-applicant.

• Taking advantage of a customised repayment plan.

• Maintaining regular savings and investments, as well as a consistent income flow.

• Providing information about your usual sources of supplementary income.

I hope you understood how much home loan for 10000 salary.

Read More: How much home loan can I get on 20000 salary? How much home loan can I get on 30000 salary? How much home loan can I get on 25000 salary?
Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Top Quality Paints | Best Prices | Experienced Partners
Get your Home Sparkling Clean
Best Price | 5-Star Rated Partner | Safe Chemicals
Get Rs.1000 off on Your Lowest Quote
On-Time Delivery | Reliable Packing | Professional Labour
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
Save Lakhs on Brokerage
Get Dedicated Expert to Search Property, Contact Owners & Negotiate for You