Home / Finance / Home Loan / How much Home Loan can I Get on 45000 Salary?
Q.

How much Home Loan can I Get on 45000 Salary?

view 3906Views

2 Year

Comment

4 Answers

0 2024-06-30T19:00:36+00:00

Hello Priyal, I can tell you how much home loan can I get on 45000 salary. I applied for a home loan a while ago and have a similar monthly income. So, the loan amount you can get is actually dependent on factors like the credit score, the LTV ratio, the tenure and more. 

I was able to get a loan of approximately Rs. 30 lakhs. Let me tell you more about this.

How Much Home Loan for 45000 Salary?

See, the amount you can get is not only dependent on the salary but your application. So, throwing random numbers wouldn’t be helpful. I will share the factors instead so you can check the eligible amount for your application.

1. Tenure: A longer tenure increases the amount you can get. 

2. Age: Your age is another factor where younger applicants are preferred over older applicants by the bank, thus impacting the loan amount one can get.

3. Debt to Income Ratio: If your debt-to-income ratio is lower, the chances of increasing the loan amount you can get also increase.

So, analyse these factors and you will be able to assess my salary is 45000 how much home loan can I get.

Get a Maximum Funding Home Loan by Applying Via NoBroker! Some related information:

How Much Home Loan Can I Get on 80000 Salary? 

0 2022-12-28T20:37:46+00:00

Home loans offered by State Bank of India (SBI) are eligible based on a straightforward set of requirements, making them available to a diverse range of borrowers. There are numerous home loan programmes with appealing interest rates and flexible payback terms to accommodate different needs. The SBI eligibility for a home loan calculator depends on a number of factors such as the age of the applicant, credit score, and income or salary.

Calculate your EMI on a home loan via NoBroker EMI calculator Get home loans without hefty paperwork through NoBroker

As I also opted for an SBI home loan, I can help you by estimating the

home loan eligibility based on salary

, taking into account the starting interest rate of 6.95% p.a., a maximum repayment term of 30 years, and assuming there are no other financial commitments regarding the Equated Monthly Instalments (EMI) for other loans.

How much home loan can I get on 45000 salary in SBI?

You can go through the below-given table to understand the home loan that you can get in different salary ranges;

Monthly Income Loan Amount

Rs. 25,000

Rs.15,10,693

Rs. 30,000

Rs.20,39,435

Rs. 35,000

Rs.23,79,341

Rs. 45,000

Rs.30,59,153

Rs. 50,000

Rs.33,99,059

Factors Affecting SBI Home Loan Eligibility:

The following criteria determine eligibility for SBI house loans:

• Candidate's age

• Applicant's credit rating

• Salary or source of income of the applicant

• Citizenship status in India

To conclude, I’d say that you can opt for the NoBroker home loan calculator to understand your EMI amount. I hope this helps:)

Read More:

SBI Home Loan Review - Reviews of SBI Housing Loan  What is SBI Home Loan Processing Fee?  How to Close SBI Home Loan Online?
0 2022-08-12T15:46:06+00:00

Hi Buddy,

The standards for home loan eligibility as per salary are the same for all banks and non-banking financial institutions (NBFCs). However, depending on each lender's regulations, there can also be particular standards that apply. Understanding the requirements for eligibility for a home loan ensures that your application process will go more smoothly and efficiently.

Calculate your EMI on a home loan with the help of the NoBroker EMI calculator. With NoBroker's house loan services, you may get a stress-free home loan disbursement. Eligibility criteria for a home loan:

Income

Rs. 25,000

18 - 70 years

Employment Status

Salaried or Non-Salaried

Credit Score

Above 750

Loan Amount

Decided by the lender

Work Experience

2 Years

Residence Type

Permanent resident or Non-resident Indian (NRI)

Property Type

Completed /Under Construction Project, Land/Plot, build on own Land, Buy Land and Build Home

LTV Ratio

Up to 90%

I have provided a table listing the loan amount that you can avail by using the home loan eligibility calculator based on salary. I have considered the repayment period as 30 years, with no outstanding EMIs, and the interest rate of 6.90 percent p.a. while calculating the sum.

Monthly Income Loan Amount

Rs. 25,000

Rs.15,18,372

Rs. 30,000

Rs.20,49,802

Rs. 35,000

Rs.23,91,436

Rs. 45,000

Rs.30,74,703

Rs. 50,000

Rs.34,16,337

I hope this clarifies your query about

how much loan can i get on 45000 salary.

The bank will decide on the house loan based on your income and ability to make payments. To establish the acceptable home loan amount, additional factors like age, qualification, dependents, your spouse's income, assets, and liabilities are also taken into consideration. It completely depends on banks about your

45000 salary home loan.

I would like to conclude here as I believe this answer suffices your query about

home loan eligibility as per salary. I hope this helps:)

Read More:

How Much Home Loan Can I Get on 18000 Salary? How much home loan can I get on a 70000 salary? How Much Home Loan Can I Get on a 55000 Salary?
0 2021-11-30T17:52:06+00:00
Hello, Purchasing your own home is considered a major step towards achieving the state of being settled in India. However, like most salaried individuals, with real estate prices increasing every day, this dream can be only achieved once you have sufficient savings. This can take a lot of years. This is why taking a loan is the best option to get your dream house at an early age. Let me tell you how much home loan can I get on 45000 salary: Understanding Salary Salary is widely quoted as either net (in-hand salary) or gross. You should know the difference between them as banks mostly consider your in-hand salary while arriving at your home loan eligibility. Salary is generally divided into these components:
  • Basic Salary
  • Allowances such as House Rent Allowance (HRA), Leave Travel Allowance (LTA), Medical Allowance, Other Allowances, and more.
  • There are some deductions like Professional Tax, Tax Deduction at Source (TDS), Provident Fund (EPF), etc. as well.
After all these deductions, the amount you get is called your in-hand salary. This in-hand salary is used to calculate home loan eligibility. My Salary is 45000 How Much Home Loan Can I Get? Salaried individuals are eligible to get housing loans up to 60 times their net monthly income as a rule of thumb. So, if your in-hand salary is Rs. 45000 per month, you can get a housing loan up to Rs. 27,00,000 approximately. Similarly, if your monthly in-hand salary is Rs. 35000, you can get up to Rs. 21,00,000 approximately. Now you can easily calculate the eligible home loan amount based on salary. Using a home loan eligibility calculator is an accurate way of arriving at housing loan eligibility because it takes a lot of factors like age, tenure, etc. into consideration. Check it via NoBroker here,

[widget_homeLoan_checkEligibility_form]

Check your Home Loan Eligibility Easily and Quickly on NoBroker Related Answers: How much home loan can I get on 35000 salary? How much home loan can I get on 25000 salary? How much home loan can I get on 20000 salary? how much loan I will get on my salary? how much loan can I get for house? I hope now you would be able to answer if someone asks you “how much home loan can I get on 45000 salary?”