Home / Finance / Home Loan / How much home loan can I get on 70000 salary?
Q.

How much home loan can I get on 70000 salary?

view 2261Views

2 Year

Comment

2 Answers

1 2024-02-08T09:13:38+00:00

I am planning to avail a home loan to finance my home purchase. I used the NoBroker home loan eligibility checker, to know how much home loan for 70000 salary. From this tool, I was able to know that I should be able to get a home loan between Rs. 40 and Rs. 55 lakhs with an income of Rs. 70,000. 

How Much Home Loan on 70000 Salary Can I Get?

Now let me say that your pay, EMIs, and other qualifying requirements all affect the amount of your house loan. I’ll be happy to share the steps that I followed while checking the amount of home loan that I was eligible for;

• I visited the

NoBroker Home Loan Services

' official website.

• I could locate the calculator for home loan eligibility on the right.

• Entered my email address, name, and mobile number to see if I qualify.

• Selected "Check Eligibility."

• Entered personal information now, including my preferred tenure, required loan amount, monthly income, type of job, and current EMIs.

This process was seamless. All the loan alternatives were displayed on the website along with a list of banks based on my eligibility for credit from which I can avail 70000 salary home loan.

Read More:

How Much Home Loan Can I Get on 100000 Salary? 
I am sure you want to purchase a house and make something of your own. We all dream about purchasing a perfect picture house where we make memories with our families. But for that we need to avail of home loans. Before purchasing it is important for us to ponder upon our monthly salary. Not all of us have the ability to purchase a house in our early 20s but after attaining the age of 30 most of us can think of purchasing a property. Let me share with you my experience about how much loan can I get on 70000 salary. Before sharing with you the amount I have to pay every month for how much home loan can I get on 70000 salary, I would like to discuss with you about the basic eligibility criteria to apply for a home loan. The eligibility criteria for home loan limit as per salary
  • The minimum age to apply for a home loan is 18 years and the maximum age to apply for home loan is 70 years.
  • Banks prefer to give home loans if a co-applicant is added.
  • The minimum monthly salary to secure a home loan is Rs.25,000.
  • The minimum CIBIL score to secure a home loan is 650.
  • The applicant must have two years of work experience.
  • The applicant should obtain approval from the builder before securing a home loan.
Now that I have discussed with you about the eligibility criteria, let me tell you that my salary is 70000 how much home loan can I get. I took a loan when my salary was  Rs. 70,000 and the tenure to pay the loan is 20 years. The amount I took to construct my house is Rs. 40,00,000. The interest rate is 8%. So, I pay a monthly EMI of Rs. 33,458 every month. The total amount of interest I have to pay till I finish my loan is Rs. 40,29,920 and the total amount (principal + total interest) is Rs. 80,29,920. The home loan you need to pay depends on the rate of interest, the principal amount you need to secure as home loan and tenure of the period for which you are willing to pay the interest. To calculate how much home loan you have to pay per month click here. I hope I was able to solve your doubt regarding how much loan can i get on 70000 salary. Get the maximum home loan amount with NoBroker at the lowest interest rate. Read more: What is CIBIL score? How much home loan can I get on 30000 salary? How much home loan can I get on 25000 salary? How much home loan can I get on 55000 salary? Know whether you can opt for Home Loans or not via NoBroker Home Loan Eligibility Form here [widget_homeLoan_checkEligibility_form]
Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Top Quality Paints | Best Prices | Experienced Partners
Get your Home Sparkling Clean
Best Price | 5-Star Rated Partner | Safe Chemicals
Get Rs.1000 off on Your Lowest Quote
On-Time Delivery | Reliable Packing | Professional Labour
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
Save Lakhs on Brokerage
Get Dedicated Expert to Search Property, Contact Owners & Negotiate for You