Experience The NoBrokerHood Difference!

Set up a demo for the entire community

Thank You For Submitting The Form
Home / How Much Paint Needed for 800 Square Feet? How Much Paint Needed for 800 Square Feet?
Q.

How Much Paint Needed for 800 Square Feet?

view 11Views

4 days

Comment

1 Answers

0 2024-10-17T19:24:08+00:00

We painted our living room walls for Diwali and we had the same question. I found the amount of paint needed depends on several factors which I will discuss below. Our painting contractor helped us figure out how much paint needed for 800 square feet. So, let me break it down for you in simple terms.

How Much Paint Do I Need for 800 Square Feet?

There are several ways you can calculate how much paint is needed for your walls. Before we found out the amount of paint required, we had to consider factors such as the room shape, ceiling height, and number of coats needed. If you have it all figured out, then it’s easy to calculate how much paint you require. 

• One way to know the exact amount of paint is to use a paint budget calculator. In this, you just have to give the dimensions of your room or area you want to paint, and the calculator will give you the result. 

• To give you our case, our paintable surface area was 245 square feet. So, based on what our painting contractor suggested, one requires roughly 1 litre of paint to cover 130 square feet. So, for 245 square feet, we required  245/130 = 1.8 ~ 2 litres. 

• In your case, for 800 square feet, 800/130 = 6.15 ~ 6-7 litres.

So, roughly, for 800 square feet area, you would require 6-7 litres of paint. This is just a general rule of thumb. To get a precise number, you may consider cross-checking it with a paint budget calculator, which will also provide you with the estimated cost, or hire a professional who can give you the exact number. 

I hope this was helpful.

Get Expert Painting Services for Your 800 Sq Ft Space via NoBroker at an Affordable Rate Read more

How Much Does it Cost to Paint a 900 Sq Ft House?

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Top Quality Paints | Best Prices | Experienced Partners
Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Top Quality Paints | Best Prices | Experienced Partners
Get your Home Sparkling Clean
Best Price | 5-Star Rated Partner | Safe Chemicals
Get Rs.1000 off on Your Lowest Quote
On-Time Delivery | Reliable Packing | Professional Labour
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
Save Lakhs on Brokerage
Get Dedicated Expert to Search Property, Contact Owners & Negotiate for You