Experience The NoBrokerHood Difference!

Set up a demo for the entire community

Thank You For Submitting The Form
Home / Finance / Personal Loan / How much Personal Loan can I get on 25000 Salary?
Q.

How much Personal Loan can I get on 25000 Salary?

view 87Views

1 Year

Comment

2 Answers

0 2024-05-20T07:06:42+00:00

Wondering

can I get a 25000 personal loan

. The amount of personal loan you can get on a monthly salary of Rs. 25,000 in India depends on several factors including your credit score, existing financial obligations, the lender's policies, and the loan tenure.

How Can I Get a 25000 Loan?

Lenders typically assess your income, credit history, employment stability, and debt-to-income ratio to determine your eligibility and the loan amount you qualify for.

As a general guideline, lenders usually offer personal loans with monthly installments (EMIs) that do not exceed 40-50% of your monthly income. This helps ensure that you have enough disposable income to cover other financial obligations and living expenses comfortably.

Let's calculate a rough estimate regarding Rs. 25000 salary how much loan can I get:

• Assuming a conservative limit of 50% of your monthly income towards loan EMIs, that would be:

Rs. 25,000 * 50% = Rs. 12,500

• Once you have the maximum EMI amount, you can use it to calculate the loan amount based on the prevailing interest rate and tenure.

• For instance, if the interest rate is 12% per annum and the loan tenure is 5 years (60 months), you can use an online loan EMI calculator to determine the loan amount corresponding to an EMI of Rs. 12,500 for 60 months.

• Keep in mind that the actual loan amount you qualify for may vary depending on the lender's policies and your individual financial profile. Factors such as a higher credit score and lower existing debts may increase your eligibility for a higher loan amount.

• However, it's crucial to borrow responsibly and only take out a loan amount that you can comfortably repay without straining your finances.

• Additionally, consider other factors such as the loan tenure, interest rate, processing fees, and prepayment penalties when evaluating loan offers from different lenders. 

This is all about

can I get a 25000 personal loan.

Get upto Rs. 10 Lakhs Instantly in Your Bank Account Via NoBroker Personal Loan Services

Read more

How to Check Active Loan on PAN Card 

0 2023-10-08T21:15:39+00:00

Hey mate! I saw your query where you wanted to learn how much personal loan can I get on 25000 salary. I work at a bank and can give you some information on the same. My friends have asked the same question a lot of times as they were looking to avail of a personal loan, too. So, read along to gain the complete information.

How much 25000 salary personal loan can I get?

Your salary is not the only determinant to tell how much loan you’re eligible for. These include your credit score, existing loans and other factors. In general,

you can get 2.5 to 5 lakh rupees of personal loan on 25000 salary

. This is calculated while ensuring you have a decent credit score and have negligible to no debt already.

There are a few methods which are used by lenders that can impact the loan amount that you can avail. Let me share one such process.

Multiplier Method:

In this method, a lender calculates the amount for the loan by multiplying your monthly income. This multiple can be anywhere between 10 to 20. The multiple will be higher for individuals with a credit score over 750. On the other hand, the multiplier will be lower for individuals who have a credit score of less than 750. Moreover, the multiplier will be higher for borrowers who have a low debt-to-income ratio and lower for those who have a high debt-to-income ratio.  

With this, I would like to conclude my answer. I hope this helps you learn how much personal loan can I get for 25000 salary.

Avail home loans at the lowest interest rate from 15+ banks via NoBroker!

Read More How to convert personal loan to home loan in HDFC? How To Reduce EMI in SBI Home Loan? 
Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Top Quality Paints | Best Prices | Experienced Partners