Home / Finance / Personal Loan / How Much Personal Loan Can I Get on 35000 Salary?
Q.

How Much Personal Loan Can I Get on 35000 Salary?

view 154Views

11 months

Comment

2 Answers

0 2024-06-28T13:33:45+00:00

I was planning to take a personal loan but I wasn’t sure how much loan amount I would get as my salary is Rs 35,000. To learn about that I called a friend of mine, who works at a Bank, and asked him how much personal loan can I get on 35000 salary? He provided me with a list, which I have shared below. 

How Much Loan Can I Get on 35000 Salary?

Below is the list that my friend shared with me. 

Monthly Salary (Rs.)

Approx Loan Amount (Rs.)

2.70 Lakhs

3.78 Lakhs

4.05 Lakhs

5.40 Lakhs

5.94 Lakhs

6.75 Lakhs

7.29 Lakhs

7.56 Lakhs

8.10 Lakhs

8.91 Lakhs

9.45 Lakhs

13.50 Lakhs

From this list, I was able to learn how much loan can I get if my salary is 35000, which was Rs. 9.45 Lakhs. He also told me that, I need to have a high CIBIL score to get this loan amount. 

And that is all, my friend told me when I asked him how much personal loan can I get on 35000 salary. I hope this information has been of help to you. 

Avail Instant Approval and Disbursement of Personal Loans through NoBroker Read More

How to Get a Personal loan Quickly?

0 2023-10-13T09:09:58+00:00

Wondering, how much personal loan can I get on 35000 salary? The amount of loan one will be qualified for in relation to their pay structure will depend on a variety of things. 

Banks and NBFCs determine your 35000 salary personal loan on the basis of your repayment ability in large part based on your monthly income, which is further influenced by criteria like, your present debt commitments (including those for the proposed loan), the income of any co-applicants (if any), etc.

How to Determine Personal Loan for 35000 Salary?

Financial institutions often use the multiplier methodology, the fixed obligation income ratio, or a combination of these two techniques to determine your eligibility for a personal loan.

• Multiplier method:

Banks and other financial institutions regularly use this method to assess a borrower's suitability for a personal loan. With this method, the lender uses a predetermined multiple of the borrower's income to evaluate whether they are eligible for a personal loan. This multiple's approximate range is 10 to 28 times the applicant's net monthly wage. If you have a higher salary and work for a reputable company, the multiplier boosts your chances of getting a bigger loan with a lower interest rate. 

• Fixed obligation income ratio:

This method's computation is based on the maximum number of instalments you can make with your net income after paying for expenses like rent and EMIs. Between 50% and 75% of net revenue is often regarded as an installment by lenders. If your spending exceeds this percentage, banks will either lengthen the loan's duration or reduce the loan amount.

The maximum personal loan for salary 35000 is around Rs. 8.27 Lakhs.

I hope this helps you understand how much personal loan can I get on 35000 salary.

Get personal loans without hefty paperwork through NoBroker

Read More:

How Much Loan Can I Get on My Salary? How much CIBIL score is required for home loan? 
Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Top Quality Paints | Best Prices | Experienced Partners
Get your Home Sparkling Clean
Best Price | 5-Star Rated Partner | Safe Chemicals
Get Rs.1000 off on Your Lowest Quote
On-Time Delivery | Reliable Packing | Professional Labour
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
Save Lakhs on Brokerage
Get Dedicated Expert to Search Property, Contact Owners & Negotiate for You