Experience The NoBrokerHood Difference!

Set up a demo for the entire community

Thank You For Submitting The Form
Home / Finance / Taxes / How to e Verify ITR After 120 Days?
Q.

How to e Verify ITR After 120 Days?

view 78Views

1 Year

Comment

1 Answers

0 2023-07-31T14:19:16+00:00

I filed my Income Tax Return (ITR) last month. When I told my brother, he said the procedure does not end after you file your ITR. ITR e-verification is equally crucial. Only once the ITR has been verified is your return processed by the Income Tax Department. But, the verification must be done within 120 days from the day of filing an ITR. Scroll down to learn how to e verify ITR after 120 days.

How to e verify pending ITR?

If you want to e verify your old ITR after 120 days, then you will only get 30 days to do it. Let’s check out the easiest procedure to do the verification online without logging into your account:

• Visit

https://www.incometax.gov.in/iec/foportal/

• Click on e-Verify Return under the Quick Links section.

• Mention your PAN, assessment year, acknowledgment number, and registered mobile number. 

• Click the Continue button.

• Now input your 6-digit mobile OTP.

• Tap the Submit button.

• Hit the 'Ok' button if you are e-Verifying your ITR after 30 days of filing.

• Choose the cause for the delay from the dropdown menu, then click Continue to submit your verification request for an extended condonation.

Once the Income Tax Department has granted the condonation request the return will be considered to be validated. I hope you got an idea of how to e verify old ITR.

Get legal assistance on ITR from the NoBroker legal experts here. Read more -

How To Show Purchase of Property in Income Tax Return?

How to Change Name in Income Tax Portal?

Flat 25% off on Home Interiors

Premium Material with Quality Assurance and 10 Years Warranty