Home / Legal / Sale Agreement / How to fill section 32A of Registration Act 1908?
Q.

How to fill section 32A of Registration Act 1908?

view 5852Views

2 Year

Comment

2 Answers

I have read about this Act before. The Registration Act of 1908 and the Transfer of Property Act of 1882 both require specific documents to be registered formally. Some of the papers that must be mandatorily registered are those impacting immovable property. It can be through sales, gifts, partitions, releases, mortgages, leases, and sale agreements. So let me explain about Form 32A registration.

Get help from experts at NoBroker to draft the sale deed or register the property. Let NoBroker property management service manage your property for better revenue.

What things to consider in Form 32A of Registration Act 1908?

You must register each document under this Act, regardless of whether registration is required or voluntary. It must be introduced at the appropriate registrar's office by one of the following: 

1) the individual who executed the document.

2) the individual who is the representative of the person who executed the document.

3) the individual who is the operative of the person whose representative is approved by a completed and acknowledged power of attorney.

Each document must be supported by a set of duplicate copies that can be specified by regulations made under Section 69. It can be any documents mentioned in Section 19 that is brought for registration. The duplicate document must all:

1) Be neatly drafted or written on paper, as the situation could be. It can be on a document of the requirement that is informed by the state government.

2) Involve a statement that the duplicate is a true copy of the format to be registered in the way described by rules made according to section 69.

3) Be recorded in the way described by rules made according to section 69.

How to fill out Section 32A?

I have filled out Section 32A after reading Parvinder’s answer. She mentioned the steps in a very informative manner. You can also take look at them if you need help filling Section 32A.

This is all about the Form 32A of the Registration Act.

Read More: How to fill application for a deceased claim? How to fill ITR 2 Form? How to fill FATCA CRS declaration form for NRI? How to fill Form 60?
-1 2022-02-24T17:55:52+00:00

Before I explain how to fill section 32A of Registration Act 1908, I will tell you about the Registration Act, 1908.

As you must know that registration is the process of recording a document with an assigned officer and keeping it as a public record. The objective of the Registration Act is to consolidate the law related to registration and provide for the method of its registration. It mentions the documents that are compulsory for registration as well as offers a time limit for presenting and registering documents.

Let me tell you about the 32 of Registration Act 1908:

As per this section, the document can be registered by any of the following persons:

• A person executing or claiming under the same, or, in the case of a copy of an order or decree, claiming under the order or decree.

• The assignee of such a person.

• The agent of such a person, assign or representative, duly authorized by power of attorney authenticated and executed in the manner hereinafter specified.

How to Fill Section 32A of Registration Act 1908

This section talks about the mandatory affixing of photographs, etc.

Everyone presenting any document at the registration office under section 32 needs to attach his passport size photo as well as fingerprints to the document: Given that where such document relates to the transfer of immovable property’s ownership, the fingerprints and passport size photograph of each seller and buyer of such property specified in the document shall also be attached to the document.

I am attaching the 32A of registration act 1908 form with this answer.

I hope now you know how to fill section 32A of Registration Act 1908.

Most Viewed Questions

Recently Published Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Top Quality Paints | Best Prices | Experienced Partners
Get your Home Sparkling Clean
Best Price | 5-Star Rated Partner | Safe Chemicals
Get Rs.1000 off on Your Lowest Quote
On-Time Delivery | Reliable Packing | Professional Labour
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
Save Lakhs on Brokerage
Get Dedicated Expert to Search Property, Contact Owners & Negotiate for You