Home / Finance / Home Loan / How to increase CIBIL score from 300 to 750?
Q.

How to increase CIBIL score from 300 to 750?

view 2827Views

2 Year

Comment

3 Answers

Well, you cannot increase your CIBIL score within one day. To understand how cibil score increases, you need to first remember to have patience. We all go through some tough times and making one or two rookie mistakes is a part of our lives. And it is through mistakes we learn and grow. So, if you have a low CIBIL score don’t worry about it. Have some patience and make some plans. 

Get home loans at the lowest interest rate from NoBroker and purchase the house of your dreams  

Even if you have a moderate CIBIL score it is better to be confident while securing a loan. If you show your lender early signs of risk and stress it can be challenging to get a loan . 

If you have a low CIBIL score, keep a track of it. This is a way of how to increase my CIBIL score slowly but fruitfully. In addition, follow the guidelines about CIBIL score improvement suggested by Mr Aman. What he has mentioned is pretty apt. Good luck on improving your CIBIL score. I am sure you will be able to secure a loan soon!

I hope you understand how CIBIL score increases.

Read more:

How Much

CIBIL

Score Required for Credit Card?

Does EMI on Credit Card Affect

CIBIL

Score?

What Is STD In

CIBIL

?

Aman has given the right tricks to improve credit score. I will share my experience and tell you how to improve bad CIBIL score. Honestly, my experience was slightly different. I have never been a defaulter myself but due to some inconsistencies and fraud on my credit card my CIBIL score took a huge hit.

Apply for home loan at best interest rates and fast disbursement with NoBroker Home Loan Services

I am someone who keeps a lookout for the best way to increase CIBIL score. Reason being, I am planning to apply for a home loan in near future and I want the best deal possible. Now the thing is my credit card got cloned and I was robbed of a huge amount of money. I did everything to close it and make it secure but by then, everything went on record and my CIBIL was literally down the toilet for me. 

This is what I did next:

• I started keeping a regular check on my CIBIL report for all the inconsistencies and errors. I found one error which I immediately reported and got it rectified.

• I started maintaining historical records of all the credit card and loan payments and dues

• As usual, I kept paying the bills and EMIs on time

• I opted for higher credit limit and ensured that I am not spending more than 30% of my credit limit

• I kept maintaining my old credit cards as I knew it contributed positively to my CIBIL score history

How much time it takes to improve CIBIL score?

It took about 4-5 months for me to get my CIBIL score back on track. The thing is it takes patience and a good amount of time to get things right. The tenure can be longer or shorter depending on the defaults and discrepancies.

2 2021-10-26T17:22:25+00:00

Oh boy! If you are looking to improve your credit score, then let me tell you that it will require a lot of patience and time. However, you can easily improve a low credit score by following the correct approach. In general, it can take around 6 months to a year to rebuild your damaged credit score. Read below to know how to increase CIBIL score from 300 to 750:

Lower the Credit Utilization Ratio

Keeping a good credit utilization ratio is sure to help you improve your CIBIL score. To maintain a good credit utilization ratio, you should try using less than 30 percent of the total available credit limit.

Avoid the Closing Older Accounts

Old accounts show your long-term connection and association with the NBFCs or banks). It is considered great by the credit bureaus, which helps to improve your credit score.

Improve Payment Tracking

Improved payment history is an important factor in improving the CIBIL score. By on-time and regular payments of loans and credit card EMIs, your payment history gets improved that eventually increases your credit score.

Avoid Multiple Credit

You should not apply for multiple credit cards, loans, and other debt instruments simultaneously because it could make you look like someone who relies heavily on credit.

Use a Personal Loan to Pay Off Your Credit Card Balance

A personal loan has a lower interest rate when compared to credit cards. I suggest you use a personal loan for paying off your credit card balance and then repaying the personal loan in regular, more bearable monthly installments. This is how to CIBIL score increase!

These answers might be helpful to you:

How to check CIBIL score?

How to calculate CIBIL score for home loan?

How to improve CIBIL score immediately?

How to remove settled status from CIBIL

I hope I cleared your doubts on how to increase CIBIL score from 300 to 750.

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Top Quality Paints | Best Prices | Experienced Partners
Get your Home Sparkling Clean
Best Price | 5-Star Rated Partner | Safe Chemicals
Get Rs.1000 off on Your Lowest Quote
On-Time Delivery | Reliable Packing | Professional Labour
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
Save Lakhs on Brokerage
Get Dedicated Expert to Search Property, Contact Owners & Negotiate for You