Home / Finance / Home Loan / How to increase CIBIL score from 600 to 750?
Q.

How to increase CIBIL score from 600 to 750?

view 1764Views

3 Year

Comment

2 Answers

1 2021-09-07T17:46:53+00:00
Best Answer

As we all know, your CIBIL Score reflects your creditworthiness. A credit score above 750 points makes you an attractive prospect for lending. In case you have a low credit score, say anywhere between 600 to 650, the lender may ask you for a higher rate of interest or he may simply reject the application. Read below to know how to increase CIBIL score from 600 to 750.

How to Improve your CIBIL Score from 600 to 750 Don’t Settle the Loan

You may consider opting to settle the loan to lower the repayment stress but this settled account is also mentioned in the report. Therefore, instead of settling the account down, you must always refinance and close the account.

Consolidate loans and reduce monthly EMIs

If you’re not able to manage several credit cards and loans, then you should consider consolidating these debts and go for a smaller EMI. You should also close some accounts besides clearing card balances. Closing some loans and repaying Credit Card balance will surely increase your score.

Build Great Credit History

Even though you can’t erase the bad history from your Credit Information Report, you can still build a good history and fade off the bad past. It will take some years to push out bad history completely from the report but by repaying your loans timely, you’ll maintain a good history that will increase the lender’s trust in you.

Clear your Credit Card balance

Some people just keep increasing the Credit Card balance and pay a minimal amount to avoid the Credit Card late penalty. But they don’t realize that having a balance in the card makes a negative impact on their credit rating. I suggest you ensure that there isn’t any outstanding balance on your Credit Card as it will help surely improve your Credit Score.

I hope now you know how to increase CIBIL score from 600 to 750.

Read more:

How to improve CIBIL score immediately?

How to check CIBIL score?

How to calculate CIBIL score for home loan?

1 2024-03-18T15:45:58+00:00
My cibil score down improve my cibil score
Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Top Quality Paints | Best Prices | Experienced Partners
Get your Home Sparkling Clean
Best Price | 5-Star Rated Partner | Safe Chemicals
Get Rs.1000 off on Your Lowest Quote
On-Time Delivery | Reliable Packing | Professional Labour
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
Save Lakhs on Brokerage
Get Dedicated Expert to Search Property, Contact Owners & Negotiate for You