Home / Finance / Banking / How to withdraw money from western union money transfer?
Q.

How to withdraw money from western union money transfer?

view 283Views

1 Year

Comment

1 Answers

I find it simple to get money from a friend, relatives, and employers through Western Union. My payments made with Western Union get to my mobile wallet or my bank account directly in 2 to 4 days. I am here to guide you on how to withdraw money from Western Union money transfer.

Pay your utility bills with NoBroker and get rewarded with assured cashback.

How can I withdraw money from Western Union?

In order to pick up money through Western Union, you must give the sender your name and mailing address from your government-issued ID. When you arrive to collect your money, you'll have to provide these details. Obtain the sender's name and mailing address before transferring money.

• You must ask the sender for the tracking number, also known as the money transfer control number. It appears on their receipt after they have transferred the funds. 

• You can follow the transfer using this, and you can also learn when the money is ready for pickup.

• Then you need to visit the Western Union branch that's closest to you. Any Western Union location allows you to receive money.

• You must bring a photo ID from the government. Your ID must have the same name and address as what the sender entered when filling out the transfer details. The ID must be valid and up to date.

• Now you know how do I withdraw money from Western Union.

How to do an immediate bank account transfer?

• You need to give your sender this information:

• The first digit of your bank account and the Indian Financial System Code (IFSC).

• You have to provide the reason for the transfer.

• You must provide both your home address and mobile number.

How to transfer money with online banking?

• If your bank is one of their partners, sign in to your account online.

• You must choose your transfer, then input your sender's information and the tracking number (MTCN).

• Then you have to choose the account in which you would like to deposit your funds. 

• If your transfer was successful, a receipt will show up.

This is all about how to withdraw money from Western Union money transfer.

Read More: How to withdraw money from a capital gain account? How to withdraw money from pension contributions? How to withdraw money from NRE account? How to withdraw money from credit card?
Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Top Quality Paints | Best Prices | Experienced Partners
Get your Home Sparkling Clean
Best Price | 5-Star Rated Partner | Safe Chemicals
Get Rs.1000 off on Your Lowest Quote
On-Time Delivery | Reliable Packing | Professional Labour
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
Save Lakhs on Brokerage
Get Dedicated Expert to Search Property, Contact Owners & Negotiate for You