Home / Rent and Lease / Commercial Space / I have 6200 sq. feet land in kundli Sonepat Haryana and I want to earn rent from it so kindly suggest me the solution.
Q.

I have 6200 sq. feet land in kundli Sonepat Haryana and I want to earn rent from it so kindly suggest me the solution.

view 146Views

2 Year

Read More

Comment

1 Answers

With this much land available, you can go on and search for tenants who are willing to use your land as a warehouse. You can strike a deal with them to either provide them with a property structure to establish a warehouse or allow them to construct one by themselves. Otherwise, you can get in touch with a builder and understand the commercial aspect of the locality. If it is suitable, you can give your land to commercial players to convert it into an office space. 

There are many real estate websites like 99acres, magicbricks, etc. that allow you to list your land for rental purposes. Interested tenants can contact you through these platforms. Unfortunately, NoBroker doesn't allow you to list your land yet. 

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Top Quality Paints | Best Prices | Experienced Partners
Get your Home Sparkling Clean
Best Price | 5-Star Rated Partner | Safe Chemicals
Get Rs.1000 off on Your Lowest Quote
On-Time Delivery | Reliable Packing | Professional Labour
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
Save Lakhs on Brokerage
Get Dedicated Expert to Search Property, Contact Owners & Negotiate for You