Experience The NoBrokerHood Difference!

Set up a demo for the entire community

Thank You For Submitting The Form
Home / Rent and Lease / Owners / I have a ground floor flat of 560 sq ft just in front of Sakher Bazar metro station. I want a bank or office on a rental basis. How can I get it?
Q.

I have a ground floor flat of 560 sq ft just in front of Sakher Bazar metro station. I want a bank or office on a rental basis. How can I get it?

view 371Views

9 months

Read More

Comment

1 Answers

5 2023-12-14T09:21:57+00:00

We had rented our commercial property in Delhi to an office but during COVID, they vacated it. Again, in 2022, we resolved to rent it out. I was not sure how can I rent my commercial property but after much discussion with some close ones, I got the suggestion of posting a property ad for free on NoBroker. I would have suggested you do the same but NoBroker is not operational in Kolkata so you can try posting property details

• MagicBricks

• 99acres

• Facebook or other platforms

However, do note that if you want to rent it to a bank, posting property details online won’t help. You will need to visit a bank physically and ask the officials whether they are in need of any office space or not. You can look for ads in newspapers or other online platforms as well. I hope this comment has helped you understand how to rent out commercial property.

Draft Legally Valid Online Rent Agreement in Comfort of Your Home on NoBroker

Read More:

How to rent my property for godown in Kolkata?
Flat 25% off on Home Interiors

Premium Material with Quality Assurance and 10 Years Warranty