Home / Owners / I want to rent out 621 sq ft 1.5 BHK flat in Godrej Project at Padur near Siruseri IT park Chennai. What rent can i expect?
Q.

I want to rent out 621 sq ft 1.5 BHK flat in Godrej Project at Padur near Siruseri IT park Chennai. What rent can i expect?

view 152Views

3 Year

Read More

Comment

1 Answers

0 2020-12-18T13:02:47+00:00
I guess you are talking about Godrej Azure in Padur which is 5-6 kms from SIPCOT IT park in Siruseri, South East Chennai. Godrej Azure by Godrej is an excellent project with all the modern amenities. It is located on OLD Mahabalipuram Road right after the IT corridor ends. Though Godrej Azure is located almost 25 kms from Chennai Center, there is huge demand for such properties due to bus connectivity and proximity to the IT employment hub. From Padur, there are several employment hubs that can be connected easily via OMR. Employment hubs like SIPCOT IT Park (4Km), Futura Tech Park (12Km), ASV Suntech Park (15Km), and Chennai One IT SEZ (17Km), are the prime tech parks near Padur, Chennai. Speaking about the rent, the rent for a compact 2 BHK (I guess that’s the term used by Godrej for 1.5 BHK) Godrej Azure is expected to have a rent between ₹12,000 to ₹13,000 per month. You can post the details of your rental property on online real estate websites to get leads from tenants. If you want to avoid paying brokerage and get genuine leads from tenants, try NoBroker. All you need to do is post your property details like location, amenities available, rent expected along with good quality pictures of your home. Visit Now: Post your Property advertisement for free.
Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Top Quality Paints | Best Prices | Experienced Partners
Get your Home Sparkling Clean
Best Price | 5-Star Rated Partner | Safe Chemicals
Get Rs.1000 off on Your Lowest Quote
On-Time Delivery | Reliable Packing | Professional Labour
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
Save Lakhs on Brokerage
Get Dedicated Expert to Search Property, Contact Owners & Negotiate for You