Home / Rent and Lease / Owners / I want to give my godown on rent with all good things it is so much big for any company.......etc.....contact me on phone 9654564748....
Q.

I want to give my godown on rent with all good things it is so much big for any company.......etc.....contact me on phone 9654564748....

view 93Views

3 Year

Read More

Comment

1 Answers

0 2021-07-15T11:57:45+00:00

Hey, 

If you are interested in putting your

godown

on rent then I would like to recommend you to post your property advertisement on NoBroker. The best part is if you post your property on NoBroker it eliminates brokers from both the parties and due to which people prefer to choose NoBroker as they can save their money on Brokerage.

I have recently rented my property through NoBroker, earlier I was trying other offline methods then my wife posted the advertisement on NoBroker for

godown available for rent

and within 15 days my property got occupied. Plus the entire process as smooth as compared to other offline methods. I have also avail the NoBroker rent agreement service and got the rental agreement on mail without any hassle.  

Post your property advertisement on NoBroker for free 

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Top Quality Paints | Best Prices | Experienced Partners
Get your Home Sparkling Clean
Best Price | 5-Star Rated Partner | Safe Chemicals
Get Rs.1000 off on Your Lowest Quote
On-Time Delivery | Reliable Packing | Professional Labour
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
Save Lakhs on Brokerage
Get Dedicated Expert to Search Property, Contact Owners & Negotiate for You