Home / Rent and Lease / Owners / I want to rent 4500 sqft vaccant land . How to approach the tenants
Q.

I want to rent 4500 sqft vaccant land . How to approach the tenants

view 74Views

1 Year

Comment

2 Answers

Hi,

If you want to rent your land you can easily do so by listing your land on NoBroker. The process is very easy and quick. My brother recently listed his paternal land on NoBroker. All you need to do is post a free ad for your land with all the details of your land along with your own details (owner details).

To post a free ad for your property on NoBroker, click here. You can also opt for an owner plan by NoBroker to approach tenants quickly.

If you wish to know more about how to sell land fast in India, you can go through the following answer as well.

How to sell my land fast in India?

Hi there,

You can post your property on NoBroker to get tenants for free. No need to contact agents and pay hefty brokerage. Just add some pictures, videos and proper description so that tenants get a proper knowledge about the property. You can also subscribe to the landlord plan if you want to get tenants immediately.

Click here to post an Advertisement for Free!

Subscribe to the land owner plan to get tenants immediately without any hassle!

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Top Quality Paints | Best Prices | Experienced Partners
Get your Home Sparkling Clean
Best Price | 5-Star Rated Partner | Safe Chemicals
Get Rs.1000 off on Your Lowest Quote
On-Time Delivery | Reliable Packing | Professional Labour
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
Save Lakhs on Brokerage
Get Dedicated Expert to Search Property, Contact Owners & Negotiate for You