Home / Legal / Documentation / I want to sell my mhada flat . I have allotment letter but I don't have possession letter or tabe pavati. I don't know whether it is giving to my parents or not. We are alloted in flat in 1973 . That time mhada giving tabe pavati or not?
Q.

I want to sell my mhada flat . I have allotment letter but I don't have possession letter or tabe pavati. I don't know whether it is giving to my parents or not. We are alloted in flat in 1973 . That time mhada giving tabe pavati or not?

view 3718Views

3 Year

Read More

Comment

2 Answers

4 2021-07-09T19:27:39+00:00
Best Answer

If you want to sell your property and do not have the possession letter then you need not worry as you can still sell your property. But make sure that you have the other mandatory documents to sell your property. 

List of Documents required to sell old MHADA flat    
  • Acceptance letter

• Self Declaration

• No due certificate can be obtained from the MAHADA society.

You can also get the duplicate allotment certificate from the MHADA welfare society. You can give a call on MHADA help desk number and they will explain the further process at 9869988000.

1 2021-07-13T16:05:28+00:00
Apparently, Possession Letter is always issued by MHADA. Kindly request a certified copy of the papers from MHADA and reconfirm.

Most Viewed Questions

Recently Published Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Top Quality Paints | Best Prices | Experienced Partners
Get your Home Sparkling Clean
Best Price | 5-Star Rated Partner | Safe Chemicals
Get Rs.1000 off on Your Lowest Quote
On-Time Delivery | Reliable Packing | Professional Labour
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
Save Lakhs on Brokerage
Get Dedicated Expert to Search Property, Contact Owners & Negotiate for You