Home / Buy and Sell / Project Reviews / What are the reviews of Tata Eureka Park, Sector 150, Noida?
Q.

What are the reviews of Tata Eureka Park, Sector 150, Noida?

view 2456Views

2 Year

Comment

7 Answers

After hearing several Tata Eureka Park Sector 150 Noida reviews from my office colleagues, I decided to pay it a visit. In June, I went to check out this project and was really thrilled. The project is really amazing. The Tata Eureka Park 3 BHK price starts from Rs 1.05 onwards, and by now, several apartments have already been sold. Here are some extraordinary features I loved about this project:

• The gazebos here are Wi-Fi-enabled

• The smart parking assist area is something you can rarely find in other projects

• All areas are secured with CCTV cameras installed

• Putting Greens

• Grass Pavers

• Walkway Paving

• Seating Wall

• 4 International Standard Tennis Courts

• Home Automation

• Walking Track

• Mini Theatre

• Commercial Hub

• Cultural HUB

• Exercise Garden

The Tata Eureka Park possession date was set for September of this year, but I heard that a part of the project is still left and is supposed to get wrapped completely by 2025, so do ask about the status more specifically if you are really interested in investing here.

Check out the floorplan of Tata Eureka Park available on NoBroker for free

The Tata Eureka Park construction status is currently under construction, and it will take more than 3 years to complete it. This project will provide smart homes, but the price is just too much. Let me start with the Tata Eureka Park Sector 150 Noida location. This project is located near City Centre 150, Shiv Narayan Harsana G, Sector 150, Noida. I visited this project a couple of weeks ago and witnessed some major issues, like:

• The kitchens are way too small. Only one person can work freely there

• Construction quality is not at all good. You can visit the ATS ORCHARD/Hideway/Prateek Canary and compare this project with them yourself

• This project has used the Somany brand for sanitaryware, which is not what I expected. They should have used Jaguar, CERA, Hindware, or other well-known brand’s products. After all, they are charging so much

• The layout is also very ordinary so there is no point in spending crores on this

• The metro stations are way too far from here

I am disappointed, to be honest. If you are interested in this project, visit it yourself and then decide.

Searching for an apartment in Noida, within your budget? Get it easily through NoBroker
0 2023-01-17T10:23:53+00:00

Hey,

I contacted the sales team to know the Tata Eureka Park price. The team was professional and courteous, they answered all my questions about the residential project. Knowing that the project is under the TATA name, reassured me about the brand and quality. 

I was told that the Tata Eureka Park floor plan has 2 BHk and 3 BHK flats ranging from 648.00 sq. ft to 981.00 sq. ft. The project is built over 20 acres and the possession date shared by the developers is Sep 2023. The project is currently under construction. The project has been registered under UP RERA and has given Tata Eureka Park RERA number: UPRERAPRJ5448. 

I even read Tata Eureka builders complaints about the construction quality and the size of the kitchen in the smallest unit. Nearby projects like ATS/ORCHARD/Hideaway/Prateek Canary, are giving buyers a bigger flat for the same price. The fittings of sanitaryware in Tata Eureka Park phase 1 were not done with premium brands such as Jaquar sanitary, CERA, American Standard, and Hindware. 

Flats in 2, and 3 BHK configurations are available. Prospective buyers are expecting better quality of construction in phase 2 of the project. TATA Housing has claimed this property will be luxurious while offering quick connectivity to other sectors in Noida. If you are ever in Noida, you can easily visit the project site and check various transportation hubs, educational institutions, and entertainment centres in the vicinity. The starting price of 2 BHK units will be Rs. 98.66 Lacs. Phase 2 will have amenities such as a lush green common garden, palm court, gazebos, landscaped plaza space, open seating area, walking track, multi-purpose open lawn, workout garden, yoga square, community centre, library, clubhouse, and multipurpose party lawn. I am hoping the quality of flats is equitable to Tata Eureka Park price and brand.

Check out NoBroker to see property in Tata Eureka Park without brokerage charges.

0 2022-07-29T21:02:09+00:00

Hey,

If you want to live away from the hustle and bustle of New Delhi, then you can buy a property in Noida. You will get the best of both worlds. In recent years, many new properties have emerged in Noida. All of them have their own set of advantages and disadvantages. When I was looking for property, I was looking at the location, amniotes being offered, cost of the property, and unit configurations. Tata Eureka Park Sector 150 Noida checked all the boxes for me

Buy or rent your dream house ! Check out the real estate platform NoBroker to see property in  Tata Eureka Park

If you want legally valid rent agreement to be delivered to your doorstep.Check out NoBroker Rent Agreement Services

What are my Tata Eureka Park Sector 150 Noida reviews?

I think it is one of the best residential projects in the city. First of all, hearing that the project is being constructed by Tata Housing, I was more receptive towards a property that is developed by a famous and legit construction group. The company has been in the construction business since 1984. 

I think Eureka Park Sector 150 Noida is luxurious to the core. The project has home automation features, and a smart security system. The project is incredibly secure as the units have smart door locks. I do have to mention that the long list of amenities which was promised to us has not come true. Yes, some amenities are present within the boundary yet, the amenities are not properly maintained. This is disheartening because we ( the homeowners ) pay maintenance charges each month. 

I love how green and lush the property really is. The project has high-rise towers that give a very smart and futuristic look. The project has an open-air amphitheatre, and a walking track. I feel like I am in close “proximity to nature” there. Even though I live in a 2 BHK flat there, my flat has plenty of space. If you have an idea about Tata Eureka Park Sector 150 Noida, you should leave it in the comment section.

You will be surprised to read my Tata Eureka Park review. I swear you will get better connectivity to this place as it has Noida-Greater Noida Expressway nearby. It is located near Sector 148 metro station, the hub of global companies, better healthcare and medical facilities, shopping malls and multiplexes, proposed 296 Acres sports city and Shaheed Bhagat Singh Park. The Noida-Greater Noida Expressway runs through Sector 150, which is one of the city's fastest-growing neighbourhoods. Ajaibpur Railway Station is the closest railway station. Located near sectors 136 and 142, which are rapidly becoming major IT hubs, Sector 136 enjoys plenty of advantages. I hope you are surprised by reading my Tata Eureka Park Noida reviews.

Tata Eureka Park Review:

When it comes to the price range of apartments, the starting price for the 2 BHK and 3 BHK is Rs.70.3 Lakhs. It is spread over a wide area of about 20.74 acres with a total of 10 towers. The housing properties range in size in which 2 BHK Flat starts from 1100 sq ft and 3 BHK Flat 1285 sq ft and are well-suited for a comfortable life. The ideals of healthy living in today's world are carefully planned for the better oneself, from the environment to nature reserves that allow you to be a part of nature, facilities for relaxation, a modern clubhouse, and remote monitoring capabilities. I think you have understood my Tata Eureka Park Noida reviews. 

Here is an excellent opportunity to invest in Panchsheel Hynish with NoBroker.
0 2022-02-21T22:58:56+00:00
Let me give you my Tata Eureka Park review first and then you can decide. The amenities you will experience here are wi-fi enabled areas, smart parking areas, CCTV surveillance, amphitheatre, jogging track, kids play area, basketball court, well-equipped clubhouse, table tennis court, library, squash court and badminton court. Just imagine, if you get all these world-class facilities at very affordable rates, it will be worth your money and future investment. Rather than just offering a location that allows you to be one with nature, amenities for your rejuvenation, a clubhouse, and home automation capabilities, this community is thoughtfully designed for the smarter you. Now you can decide as you read my Tata Eureka Park Noida reviews.

Most Viewed Questions

Recently Published Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Top Quality Paints | Best Prices | Experienced Partners
Get your Home Sparkling Clean
Best Price | 5-Star Rated Partner | Safe Chemicals
Get Rs.1000 off on Your Lowest Quote
On-Time Delivery | Reliable Packing | Professional Labour
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
Save Lakhs on Brokerage
Get Dedicated Expert to Search Property, Contact Owners & Negotiate for You