Home / Sanghavi S3 Ecocity Reviews Sanghavi S3 Ecocity Reviews
Q.

Sanghavi S3 Ecocity Reviews

view 703Views

2 Year

Comment

3 Answers

My cousin told me that he was purchasing a property near Mira Road. I asked him about the builder and he told me that it was a Sanghvi group. I was pretty reluctant at first as they were not that popular. Despite that, I decided to visit the property. While on the way, my cousin informed me that the Sanghvi S3 Ecocity project size is around 13 acres. 

After reaching the destination, I looked around the property, and I liked it. I also inquired about the Sanghvi S3 Ecocity possession date, which they told me was December 2024. Then, I asked if they were RERA-approved and they provided me the Sanghvi S3 Ecocity RERA Number, which was P51900008323 | P51700047108. Finally, I suggested my cousin book a unit there. 

Find the Flats for Sale in Mahajan Wadi, Mumbai
0 2024-03-25T11:30:57+00:00

My in-laws were trying to purchase a property in the Mira Road vicinity of Mumbai and  asked me to help them. A few days later, I came across a Sanghvi S3 Ecocity property ad, and after that, I checked the Sanghvi S3 Ecocity reviews. 

From the reviews, I learned about the Sanghvi S3 Ecocity address and decided to visit it. After visiting the property, I learned about the various amenities available to them. Some of those are swimming pools, sewage treatment plant, rain water harvesting, children’s play area, etc. Following that, I showed the property to my in-laws, and they liked it very much because of the park and common garden areas. They decided to book a 2 BHK unit, whose carpet area is 790 sq ft. Please share your thoughts as well.

Check the Floor Plans of Sanghvi S3 Ecocity, Mahajan Wadi, Mumbai
0 2022-05-27T09:44:06+00:00

Hey Buddy,

This Sanghavi s3 ecocityP51900008323 Project is now quite trending and I too have heard a lot about it. I wasn’t able to visit it personally but one of my friend did. It is yet to be completed and is expected to get done by 2023. My friend is planning to buy a 1 Bhk apartment there and shift with his wife. It is quite cheap since they have set the starting price of Rs 39 Lacs. He got to know about few facilities that are to be provided are:

• Clinic

• Swimming pool

• Football

• Lounge

• bar/Chill-out lounge

• Medical Centre.

I have only this much information as of now. If you are planning to buy an apartment here, you can look for more reviews or better go and visit the place. It is really affordable and many apartments have already been booked so you must check it out once.

You can check out the apartments and buy it via NoBroker without paying any brokerage fee.

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Top Quality Paints | Best Prices | Experienced Partners
Get your Home Sparkling Clean
Best Price | 5-Star Rated Partner | Safe Chemicals
Get Rs.1000 off on Your Lowest Quote
On-Time Delivery | Reliable Packing | Professional Labour
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
Save Lakhs on Brokerage
Get Dedicated Expert to Search Property, Contact Owners & Negotiate for You