Post Question
Home / UCO बैंक me 9931927827 ye no लिंक कर दीजिए सर Please UCO बैंक me 9931927827 ye no लिंक कर दीजिए सर Please
Q.

UCO बैंक me 9931927827 ye no लिंक कर दीजिए सर Please

Comment

1 Answers

0 2022-12-28T20:41:34+00:00

Hey Pal,

Linking a phone number to the UCO bank is not complicated. Using the following steps you can link your mobile number to the UCO bank account;

• Please visit the UCO Bank Home Branch with the required identification and proof of address documents, such as a copy of your most recent telephone bill, Aadhaar card, passport, etc.

• Ask for the "KYC Details Change Form" when you meet with the relationship manager or bank executive in order to register mobile number.

• Completely fill out the KYC Details Change Form. You must include the following information:

1. Your bank information, such as account numbers, account holders' names, types of accounts, etc.

2. Mark the details you want to alter, such as your registered mobile number if you want to change it.

3. Fill in the space with your new mobile number, which you want to register by typing it there.

4. Place your signature where necessary.

• Send the properly completed KYC Details Change form to the bank representative together with your proof of address and proof of identification (if required).

• The Bank Executive will check the paperwork, your signature, and other information. If the form is complete in every way, he will acknowledge your request and provide it to you.

• UCO Bank will update your registered mobile number in your account and in the bank records after the necessary validation.

• Within a few hours of updating your registered mobile number in your account, UCO Bank will notify you by email or SMS of your new mobile number. If you do not receive any notification, you can call your branch to find out if the adjustments have been made.

How To Check Which Number Is Linked to Bank Account? Pay utility bills and get cashbacks only at NoBroker

I hope this helps:)

Leave an answer

You must login or register to add a new answer .

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Flat 25% on Painting | Top Quality Paints | Professional Tools | Verified Partners
Home Cleaning Starting ₹359 Only
Revive Your Space with Expert Cleaning!
India's Largest Packers and Movers
Intercity | Intracity | Vehicle Shifting | City Tempo
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |