Home / Buy and Sell / Project Reviews / What are Supertech Ecociti Sector 137 Noida Reviews?
Q.

What are Supertech Ecociti Sector 137 Noida Reviews?

view 18Views

16 days

Comment

3 Answers

0 2024-09-05T12:36:33+00:00

My sister and I were scouting for properties in Noida. Some acquaintances in Noida told me about this project. We went there as my sister wanted to see Supertech Ecociti unit configuration. These were the details provided to us: 

Configuration Carpet Area

2 BHK

890 sq. ft. to 1082 sq. ft

3 BHK

1295 sq. ft.

4 BHK

2275 sq. ft.

The price range for the flats started from Rs 55 Lakhs onwards. We also checked out the interiors of the project. Vitrified tiles were used in all areas except the balconies and toilets. A stainless steel sink was provided for the kitchen. Switches of high-quality make were installed. She liked the interiors and decided it was worthwhile to buy a flat here. She took the 2BHK flat.

Check out the Best Brokerage Free Investments In Noida on NoBroker  
0 2024-09-04T11:05:31+00:00

I wanted to have a look at properties in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Many of my friends asked me to look at Supertech Ecociti. I was unsure of the project’s legal position. I asked the manager for the RERA number and he said it was UPRERAPRJ9744. 

He then said Supertech Ecociti possession date was 2014. I saw the project amenities too. I am a sports fanatic and the project had multiple sports courts like tennis, badminton and basketball. The project had a gym and a park too. All the amenities were well taken care of. The project had no legal loopholes so I purchased a flat here.

0 2024-09-03T10:14:30+00:00

My brother Yogesh got a job in Noida, so he wanted to shift houses. This led to a property hunt. He had looked up many Supertech Ecociti Reviews and wanted to go and see the project. It was at Sector 137 in Noida. While looking at the project hotspots, he saw that NCR and Sector 105 were the only bus stops available. They were a short distance away from the project. 

The bus connectivity was low but there was metro connectivity available. The nearest stations were Noida Sector 137 and Noida Sector 142.  Felix Hospital was the closest one available. Needs 24 and Bestway Supermart were located nearby. He felt the ease of access and facilities was good in the area and bought a flat.

Check out Floorplan and other Specifications of Supertech Ecociti on NoBroker

Most Viewed Questions

Recently Published Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Top Quality Paints | Best Prices | Experienced Partners
Get your Home Sparkling Clean
Best Price | 5-Star Rated Partner | Safe Chemicals
Get Rs.1000 off on Your Lowest Quote
On-Time Delivery | Reliable Packing | Professional Labour
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
Save Lakhs on Brokerage
Get Dedicated Expert to Search Property, Contact Owners & Negotiate for You