Home / Buy and Sell / Project Reviews / What are the Amrapali Zodiac Reviews, Sector 120, Noida?
Q.

What are the Amrapali Zodiac Reviews, Sector 120, Noida?

view 10Views

17 days

Comment

3 Answers

0 2024-09-18T09:29:41+00:00

The Amrapali Zodiac offers 2, 3, and 4 BHK apartments. The Amrapali Zodiac unit configurations are as follows,

Type

Amrapali Zodiac unit size

2 BHK

1325 sq. ft.

3 BHK

1475 sq. ft.

4 BHK

2300 sq. ft.

Amrapali Zodiac offers the best of the best specifications. When we visited this project, we were highly impressed with it and booked a 3 BHK apartment for us. 

0 2024-09-12T16:29:10+00:00

Hi, I visited the site a few months back, after going through a few online Amrapali Zodiac reviews.  This project has 22 towers, each scaling up to 17 floors. The Amrapali Zodiac project spread across 17.5 acres. Also, this residential complex offers a total of 2200 units. The features that I found most appealing were the presence of a swimming pool, gym, security, intercom, Cctv camera, power backup, skating rink, tennis court, and so on. I am happy with this project and I’ve booked a 3 BHK apartment here. 

Check Out the Floor Plan of Amrapali Zodiac, Noida on NoBroker
0 2024-09-05T12:30:50+00:00

Hey, The Amrapali Zodiac location is strategic in terms of connectivity. My office Tech Mahindra is just 3.7 Km from this project. The Sector 52 Metro Station is just 2.3 Km. All the apartments here are Vastu compliant. We were planning to book a 2 BHK apartment here. We were informed that the Amrapali Zodiac price of a 2 BHK is around Rs. 60 Lakhs. Apart from this, there are additional charges like, for the covered parking, club membership, power backup, and so on. 

Invest in Properties in Noida Without Paying Brokerage Via NoBroker

Most Viewed Questions

Recently Published Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Top Quality Paints | Best Prices | Experienced Partners
Get your Home Sparkling Clean
Best Price | 5-Star Rated Partner | Safe Chemicals
Get Rs.1000 off on Your Lowest Quote
On-Time Delivery | Reliable Packing | Professional Labour
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
Save Lakhs on Brokerage
Get Dedicated Expert to Search Property, Contact Owners & Negotiate for You