Home / Buy and Sell / Project Reviews / What are the ATS One Hamlet Reviews, Sector 104, Noida?
Q.

What are the ATS One Hamlet Reviews, Sector 104, Noida?

view 24Views

44 days

Comment

3 Answers

0 2024-08-08T11:20:03+00:00

Hello, I recently visited ATS One Hamlet in Sector 104, Noida, and was genuinely impressed. The project features:

• Spacious living areas with large windows and balconies

• Round-the-clock electricity and water supply

• 24-hour security with video surveillance and gated access

• Jogger’s track, amphitheatre, swimming pool, kids' pool, gym, and parks

• Clubhouse for leisure activities

• Lush greenery, fountains, and well-maintained landscapes

The high-quality construction and top-notch amenities make this a standout choice. The ATS One Hamlet configuration includes 3 BHK + 3 toilets of 2000 sq.ft., and 4 BHK + 4 toilets of 2900 sq.ft. I’m planning to buy a 3 BHK unit here.

Invest in Properties in Noida Without Paying Brokerage Via NoBroker 

0 2024-08-05T16:17:02+00:00

Hi, This ATS One Hamlet review is based on my recent visit to this project. This is a modern housing complex featuring ready-to-move-in 3 & 4 BHK apartments. The location is ideal with excellent connectivity and nearby landmarks. The contemporary design and natural surroundings on 14.50 acres, with 70% open space, create a superb living environment. The  ATS One Hamlet price ranges from Rs. 1.28cr to Rs. 8.40cr, with 1034 units across 12 towers. Half of the units are already sold.

Check Out the Floor Plan of ATS One Hamlet, Noida on NoBroker
0 2024-08-02T10:20:48+00:00

I visited this project and was highly impressed by the prime ATS One Hamlet location. The project boasts excellent connectivity via NH-24 and is near key landmarks such as Delhi Public School, Shipra Mall, and Fortis Hospital. Jaypee Hospital is just 3.9 km away, and the Sector 83 Metro Station is 5.1 km from the site. The complex offers modern amenities, dedicated parking, and advanced lifts. It’s a fantastic investment for those seeking convenience, with easy access to adjacent sectors and major transport routes.

Most Viewed Questions

Recently Published Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Top Quality Paints | Best Prices | Experienced Partners
Get your Home Sparkling Clean
Best Price | 5-Star Rated Partner | Safe Chemicals
Get Rs.1000 off on Your Lowest Quote
On-Time Delivery | Reliable Packing | Professional Labour
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
Save Lakhs on Brokerage
Get Dedicated Expert to Search Property, Contact Owners & Negotiate for You