Home / Buy and Sell / Project Reviews / What are the Nimbus The Golden Palms, Sector 168, Noida Reviews?
Q.

What are the Nimbus The Golden Palms, Sector 168, Noida Reviews?

view 19Views

42 days

Comment

3 Answers

A few days back, I visited this project with my wife. The Nimbus The Golden Palms location is Sector 168, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201305. My wife loved this project because it had a swimming pool, community hall, and jogging track. For me it was the badminton court, which I loved. We spent around 2.5 hours in the project and decided to purhcase a 3 BHK apartment. My wife also asked about the Nimbus The Golden Palms possession date and the executive told us that the Phase 1 has be delivered already and Phase 2 is in progress. 

View the Floor Plans of Nimbus The Golden Palms through NoBroker
0 2024-08-19T21:32:28+00:00

I love jogging and the first thing that caught my eye was the jogging track. I love high rise building and Nimbus The Golden Palms was exactly what I was looking for. I asked about the Nimbus The Golden Palms unit configuration and they provided me with a list, which I have added the below. 

Size

Carpet Area

Nimbus The Golden Palms Price

2 BHK

1085 sq ft

Rs. 1 Crore

2 BHK

1085 sq ft

Rs. 1.2 Crore

Since, the price was within my budget, I decided to purchase a 2 BHK unit. 

To Locate Your Dream Home in Noida Without Any Brokerage, Choose NoBroker
0 2024-08-09T21:36:38+00:00

I recently booked a unit at Nimbus The Golden Palms. I learned about them from a Nimbus The Golden Palms review. I was planning to invest and hence visited the project with my cousin. After learning about the amenities and configuration, we asked about the locational advantages. Following that the executive told us about the localities., which are

• DND & Sec -18 Market, 10 min

• Amity University, 5 min

• Its quite close to IT Corridor, Malls, Golf Courses & Prestigious Institutes.

• It also has a proposed Metro Station opposite to it. 

We also asked about the Nimbus The Golden Palms RERA ID, which they told us are UPRERAPRJ10240 and UPRERAPRJ10275. After this, both me and my cousin have invested in 3 BHK’s in this property after learning about this. 

Most Viewed Questions

Recently Published Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Top Quality Paints | Best Prices | Experienced Partners
Get your Home Sparkling Clean
Best Price | 5-Star Rated Partner | Safe Chemicals
Get Rs.1000 off on Your Lowest Quote
On-Time Delivery | Reliable Packing | Professional Labour
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
Save Lakhs on Brokerage
Get Dedicated Expert to Search Property, Contact Owners & Negotiate for You