Home / Buy and Sell / Project Reviews / What is Ashar Edge, Thane 1BHK price? Any reviews about the project on the group? Is it worth to invest? Possession is in April 2023.
Q.

What is Ashar Edge, Thane 1BHK price? Any reviews about the project on the group? Is it worth to invest? Possession is in April 2023.

view 419Views

3 Year

Read More

Comment

1 Answers

Hi, I can help you with a quick Ashar Edge review. My father and I went to check the 1 BHK property that was available for sale. 

As far as the Ashar Edge possession date is concerned, the project was delivered by the builder in 2022. 

The property has 1 and 2 BHK apartments with 2 wings comprising 33 floors. I liked the location of the property, which is on Pokhran Road No. 2 in Thane West. You have the National Highways 3 and 4 along with the Western and Eastern Express Highways to cut the travel time to Mumbai. There’s the Viviana Mall and Korum Mall present near the society, along with hospitals like Horizon and Jupiter not too far away. All these aspects make the Ashar Edge address a big plus in my opinion.

In terms of legal approvals, they have the Occupancy Certificate and everything looks pretty fine. Coming to the Ashar Edge 1 BHK prices, it starts at somewhere around Rs. 80 lakhs, based on the property listings we came across. However, you can also find rates touching Rs. 1.07 crores, depending on the actual flat and its seller. Overall, it's a good society and you can consider it.

Get a Detailed Brochure and Pricing of Ashar Edge, Thane West Via NoBroker!  

Most Viewed Questions

Recently Published Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Top Quality Paints | Best Prices | Experienced Partners
Get your Home Sparkling Clean
Best Price | 5-Star Rated Partner | Safe Chemicals
Get Rs.1000 off on Your Lowest Quote
On-Time Delivery | Reliable Packing | Professional Labour
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
Save Lakhs on Brokerage
Get Dedicated Expert to Search Property, Contact Owners & Negotiate for You