What is Asian Paints 0684 Color Code?
Home / Home Services / Painting / What is Asian Paints 0684 Color Code?
Q.

What is Asian Paints 0684 Color Code?

view 43Views

32 days

Comment

1 Answers

Hello, Crusade-n has the Asian Paints 0684 color code. It is the lightest shade of grey available under Asian Paints and is a preferable choice for many house spaces. I usually recommend this colour for its refreshing and soft feel. Let me tell you about the ideal areas where you can use this paint colour.

Where Can 0684 Asian Paints Colours Be Applied?

This paint has a delicate and refreshing appearance and acts as a really good neutral colour as well. The three best places where you can use Crusade-n include the prayer room, exterior body and the living room. 

1. Living room: Curade-n, the lightest grey colour, is a smart choice to add elegance, sophistication and a relaxing feel. The living room thus becomes one of the best places to apply this paint.

2. Exterior body: The exterior of any building or house is the area that creates the first impression. So, making a mark there is important. I suggest lighter shades of grey work great on exterior bodies as they have a sense of class and a smooth touch. 

3. Prayer room: Light and subtle colours are the best when it comes to the prayer room. You want to maintain a calm and spiritual environment, which is created by Crusade-n. So, it will be a good pick for the pooja room, in my opinion.

This is all I have to share with you. I hope this turns out to be helpful.

Get Your House Walls Painted Using Premium Quality Asian Paints Via Professional Painters of NoBroker! Some related information:

What is the Light Grey Color Code in Asian Paints?

Most Viewed Questions

Recently Published Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Top Quality Paints | Best Prices | Experienced Partners
Get your Home Sparkling Clean
Best Price | 5-Star Rated Partner | Safe Chemicals
Get Rs.1000 off on Your Lowest Quote
On-Time Delivery | Reliable Packing | Professional Labour
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
Save Lakhs on Brokerage
Get Dedicated Expert to Search Property, Contact Owners & Negotiate for You