What is the Asian Paints 4148 Color Code
Home / Home Services / Painting / What is Asian Paints 4148 Color Code?
Q.

What is Asian Paints 4148 Color Code?

view 20Views

7 days

Comment

1 Answers

0 2024-09-09T11:59:08+00:00

Hi, I just came across your question about Asian paints 4148 color code and I believe I can help you with that. The name of the colour is Enlighten-N. I recently got my house painted with the same colour. While going through the Asian paints catalogue, I found this colour, and noted down both the colour code and the name of the colour. 

Which Colours Goes Well With Asian Paints Enlighten n 4148?

I had used this colour for one of the walls in my living room. To know which colours would compliment this colour, I got in touch with a painter and asked him about the same. Here are a few Asian Paint’s colour options that he had suggested to me.

Colours

Colour Code

Edge of Dawn

Light Ochre

Lazy Brown

Peacock Blue-N

After the paint job some of Asian paints enlighten 4148 colour was left. To know where this paint can be used, I also asked the painter about the ideal places to use it. The painter said that this colour is ideal for all rooms. 

I finally also decided to use the leftover paint in the bedroom as I wanted to get one of the walls repainted. 

Get Your House Painted With Asian Paints through NoBroker Painting Service Read More

What is Asian Paints 7325 Colour Code?

Most Viewed Questions

Recently Published Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Top Quality Paints | Best Prices | Experienced Partners
Get your Home Sparkling Clean
Best Price | 5-Star Rated Partner | Safe Chemicals
Get Rs.1000 off on Your Lowest Quote
On-Time Delivery | Reliable Packing | Professional Labour
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
Save Lakhs on Brokerage
Get Dedicated Expert to Search Property, Contact Owners & Negotiate for You