What is the Asian Paints 7331 Color Code
Home / Home Services / Painting / What is Asian Paints 7331 Color Code?
Q.

What is Asian Paints 7331 Color Code?

view 17Views

34 days

Comment

1 Answers

0 2024-08-13T11:39:15+00:00

Hey, I came across your question and can help you with the Asian Paints 7331 color code. Light Sky has the colour code 7331, a very subtle and soft shade of blue. It resembles the sky and is one of the colours we chose for our bedroom while renovating the house. 

Which are the Ideal Places to Apply Asian Paints Light Sky 7331?

This colour has the softness and delicacy of the sky and clouds, respectively. It is the lightest shade of blue you can find in Asian Paints.

The light sky colour is best suited for house areas like the bedroom, living room and prayer room. I say so because of the following reasons:

• Living Room: You want to keep your room as inviting and comfortable as possible. With this light and soft shade, you can achieve it easily. It is cosy and best for this space.

• Prayer Room: The pooja room requires colours which are light, and soft and develop a calming effect. Light blue ticks all these boxes and I feel it works brilliantly for the prayer room.

• Bedroom: The bedroom will be a pleasant space when the walls are applied this colour. It will present a calming and relaxing atmosphere, which is what a bedroom should feel like.

This is all from my side about the 7331 Asian Paints color. I hope this helps you.

Get Your Walls Painted in Light Sky For an Enhanced Look Via NoBroker Painting! Some related information:

What is peach color code asian paints?

Most Viewed Questions

Recently Published Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Top Quality Paints | Best Prices | Experienced Partners
Get your Home Sparkling Clean
Best Price | 5-Star Rated Partner | Safe Chemicals
Get Rs.1000 off on Your Lowest Quote
On-Time Delivery | Reliable Packing | Professional Labour
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
Save Lakhs on Brokerage
Get Dedicated Expert to Search Property, Contact Owners & Negotiate for You