What is Asian Paints Colour Code 7778
Home / Home Services / Painting / What is Asian Paints Colour Code 7778?
Q.

What is Asian Paints Colour Code 7778?

view 50Views

51 days

Comment

1 Answers

0 2024-07-17T19:32:58+00:00

Hello. I can tell you the Asian Paints colour code 7778. The colour code for the limon paint is 7778. We got our house walls painted in the same colour last year. I can tell you ways to decorate your house walls using limon.

What is the Asian Paints Color Code 7778?

Lemon or Limon by Asian Paints is a cool colour resonating lemonade with a little bit of mint visual in it. It gave us the feeling of summer grass, which was appealing to us, so we went ahead with the colour. 

The limon colour is suited best for three spaces in your house. First is the bedroom, second is the study room, and third is the external body of your house. We got the paint done for our bedroom. We have put in efforts to complement the paint colour.

Which Colours Compliment Lemon Green?

1. Beige and Lemon: You can paint three of the walls in muted beige, which is a wonderful neutral colour. Choose the fourth wall as your statement wall and paint it limon. It will create an intimate atmosphere, ideal for your bedroom. You can experience natural light bouncing off the limon-painted wall, which further increases the beauty.

2. Black and Grey with Lemon: You can create a good contrast by pairing up limon with black or grey. They help in balancing the brightness of limon pretty well. They also add depth and let the green in limon flaunt itself on the house walls.

I would like to wrap up my answer here. I hope it helps.

Get Your House Painted in Lemon Green Via Professional Painting Service of NoBroker! Some related information:

How To Decorate Green Wall?

Most Viewed Questions

Recently Published Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Top Quality Paints | Best Prices | Experienced Partners
Get your Home Sparkling Clean
Best Price | 5-Star Rated Partner | Safe Chemicals
Get Rs.1000 off on Your Lowest Quote
On-Time Delivery | Reliable Packing | Professional Labour
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
Save Lakhs on Brokerage
Get Dedicated Expert to Search Property, Contact Owners & Negotiate for You