Home / Buy and Sell / Govt Schemes / What is PMAY last date 2022?
Q.

What is PMAY last date 2022?

view 12689Views

2 Year

Comment

3 Answers

It is a project of the Indian government called the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY). From what I studied, it intends to give urban poor people access to affordable housing by the year 2022. The PMAY-Urban plan has a lengthened operational duration that ends on December 31, 2024. So let me tell you more about the PMAY MIG last date extended 2022.

Take a home loan from NoBroker and let your dream of owning a house come true. Opt for NoBroker buyer plans to get the best deals on the properties.

What is the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana last date extended?

As Avni and Shrishti said, the first two phases of the three-phase PMAY scheme implementation are complete. The final phase, which started on April 1 is currently in progress. This is the PMAY extended date you must be aware of.

What are the advantages of the PMAY scheme?

• Every beneficiary of the PMAY Scheme is given a house loan with a subsidised interest rate of 6.50% per year for a 20-year duration.

• The distribution of ground floors will be prioritised for those with disabilities and senior persons.

• Green and sustainable technology would be used for the construction of the building.

• The programme includes all of the nation's metropolitan areas, including 4041 towns, with 500 Class I cities receiving top priorities. There will be three phases to this.

• In India, the PM Awas Yojana's credit-linked subsidy component is introduced right away in all statutory towns.

Now you know the PMAY MIG last date extended 2022.

Read More: Can you apply for PMAY subsidy? What is CLSS PMAY? How to apply for PMAY scheme?
0 2022-07-19T20:20:55+00:00

Hey,

In 2015, the Government of India launched a scheme called the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) which aims to provide affordable housing for all by 2022. The Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation (MoHUPA) has introduced in June 2015, an interest subsidy scheme called Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS) under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban)- Housing for All, for purchase/ construction/ extension/ improvement of house to cater EWS/ LIG/MIG segments to meet the housing demands in India. So, if you wish to know about the latest updates on the PMAY

scheme last date, please continue reading.

Get home loans on NoBroker at a rate of interest as low as 7.3% and fulfil the dream of owning your own home.

PMAY last date extended 2022

The first two stages of the three-phase PMAY scheme implementation are complete. The final phase, which started on April 1 and ends on March 31 of 2022, is currently in progress as PMAY subsidy last date extended. So the time is now if you want to take advantage of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.

Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Benefits

Because the PMAY subsidy on the interest component lowers the outflow on the house loan, CLSS under PMAY initiatives makes the mortgage more affordable. The amount of the scheme's subsidy is significantly influenced by the income category to which you belong and the size of the funded property unit.

Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Eligibility

Firstly,

• The residential real estate you select has to be a single entity or a unit in any multi-storey building in order for you to be eligible for the subsidy.

• The qualifying unit must have the necessary infrastructure, including a toilet, running water, sewers, a road, and power;

Secondly, the floor area (excluding walls) cannot be more than:

• EWS - 30 square metres (323 sq ft)

• 60 square metres for LIG (646 sq ft)

• 160 square metre MIG-I (1722 sq ft)

• 200 square metre MIG-II (2153 sq ft)

Lastly, the location: all statutory towns as of the 2011 Census and towns later notified, including planning areas notified with regard to statutory towns.

PMAY Scheme Loan Limits
  • MIG(I): Rs 9 lakhs;

• MIG(II): Rs 12 lakhs

• LIG: Rs 6 lakhs;

• EWS: Rs 6 lakhs

I hope now you know all about PMAY

scheme last date.

Read More: What is CLSS PMAY? How Can I Apply for PMAY Scheme? Is PMAY Extended After 31st March 2022? When Will it Extend?
0 2022-03-28T20:51:06+00:00
Hey, In case you didn’t know the date for PMAY last date 2022 has been released by the respective governmental authority. The full form of PMAY is Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojna, the scheme as intended has brought positive changes in the housing pattern of Indians. Take a look below to know more. What is PMAY subsidy last date 2022?
  • The scheme was set to be implemented in three phases. We are in the last phase and it began on April 1, 2019. PMAY extension 2022 will finish on March 31, 2022.
  • For Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS) for the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and Low Income Group (LIG) categories, PMAY extended till 2022. The last date to avail benefits is 31 March 2022.
  • The last date for availing PMAY scheme for the MIG (I and II) category was 31 March 2019. There is no PMAY MIG extension 2022 for people who fall under this category.
  • One can apply for the same before PMAY last date 2022 on pmaymis.gov.in. The government will construct over 2 million houses in 26 states. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Gramin) has been extended up to 2024.
This is all from my end on PMAY extension 2022. If you have any more doubts, leave them in the comment section below. Tap here to check loan eligibility with a click of your fingertips. Check out NoBroker Home Loan services Read more : How to process my PMAY? Can I reduce EMI from PMAY subsidy? What is PLI in pmay?      

Most Viewed Questions

Recently Published Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Top Quality Paints | Best Prices | Experienced Partners
Get your Home Sparkling Clean
Best Price | 5-Star Rated Partner | Safe Chemicals
Get Rs.1000 off on Your Lowest Quote
On-Time Delivery | Reliable Packing | Professional Labour
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
Save Lakhs on Brokerage
Get Dedicated Expert to Search Property, Contact Owners & Negotiate for You