Home / Finance / Personal Loan / Which Bank Gives Personal Loan for 15000 Salary?
Q.

Which Bank Gives Personal Loan for 15000 Salary?

view 964Views

10 months

Comment

3 Answers

0 2024-07-29T13:17:24+00:00

Wondering which bank offer personal loan on 15000 salary? In India, several banks and financial institutions offer personal loans to individuals with a monthly salary of ₹15,000. While the eligibility criteria and loan amounts may vary, many banks have tailored products to cater to lower-income groups.

Which Bank Offers a 15 Thousand Salary Personal Loan?

Here are some banks and financial institutions that provide personal loans for individuals with a monthly salary of ₹15,000:

1. HDFC Bank:

• HDFC Bank offers personal loans to salaried individuals with a minimum monthly income of ₹15,000. The loan amount can vary based on the borrower’s credit score, employment history, and repayment capacity.

• HDFC Bank also provides competitive interest rates and flexible repayment tenures.

2. ICICI Bank:

• ICICI Bank provides personal loans to individuals with a minimum monthly salary of ₹15,000. The loan amount and interest rates are determined based on the applicant’s credit profile and other eligibility criteria.

• ICICI Bank offers quick disbursal and minimal documentation requirements.

3. Axis Bank:

• Axis Bank offers personal loans to salaried individuals earning a minimum of ₹15,000 per month. The bank provides attractive interest rates and a range of loan amounts depending on the borrower’s profile.

• Axis Bank also ensures a hassle-free application process with quick approval.

4. State Bank of India (SBI):

• SBI offers personal loans to individuals with a minimum monthly income of ₹15,000.

• The loan amount, interest rates, and tenure depend on the borrower’s creditworthiness and repayment ability. SBI’s personal loans are known for their low-interest rates and flexible repayment options.

5. Bajaj Finserv: Bajaj Finserv provides personal loans to individuals with a minimum salary of ₹15,000.

A good credit score increases the chances of loan approval and can help secure better interest rates. Lenders assess the credit history of applicants to determine their creditworthiness. The loan amount sanctioned depends on the borrower’s ability to repay the loan. Lenders assess the applicant’s monthly income, existing debts, and other financial obligations.

It is advisable to compare the terms and conditions of different lenders to choose the most suitable personal loan option. This is all about personal loan on 15000 salary.

Enjoy a Quick Disbursal of Personal Loan up to Rs 10 Lakhs via NB Instacash.

Read more

How much personal loan can i get if my salary is 15000?

Hi, I am here to tell you which bank gives personal loan for 15 000 salary in India. There are mainly three banks which give personal loans for a monthly salary of Rs. 15,000.

The banks are State Bank of India, IDBI Bank and Axis Bank.

Which Banks Accepting Applicants with 15000 Salary for Personal Loan?

Here are some of the main features of the SBI, IDBI and the Axis Bank.

Lending Bank Interest Rate Maximum Loan Tenure Maximum Loan in Rs.

Axis Bank

10.65% to 22%

84 months

40 lakhs

SBI Bank

11.15% to 14.80%

72 months

35 lakhs

IDBI Bank

11 to 15.50%

60 months

5 lakhs

What is the Personal Loan Eligibility for Applicants with 15000 Salary?

I am sharing the eligibility criteria for the personal loan. However, there can be a little bit of changes in the criteria based on the bank you go for.

The first criterion is that you need to be aged between 21 and 60 years to be able to apply for a personal loan.

• Indian:

You must be an Indian resident.

• Minimum Monthly Salary:

You should earn at least Rs. 15,000 per month.

• Stable Job:

You need to have relevant experience and a stable job.  

• Employment Sphere:

You should be an employee working in either the government sector, public sector or the private sector.

This is all about which bank gives loan for 15000 salary. I hope you find the information helpful.

Get Instant Loan Approval and Disbursal on NoBroker Personal Loan!  Some related information: What is the Minimum Salary for Personal Loan in HDFC Bank?
1 2023-10-31T14:20:44+00:00

Last year, I planned to throw a surprise party and gift an Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max to my wife on our anniversary. I chose to take out a personal loan for Rs. 1,50,000 because my salary was Rs. 15,000. However, the first thing that comes to my mind is which bank gives personal loan for 15000 salary? I researched the same online and discovered that there are few banks in India that are able to provide a personal loan at a low salary. I have mentioned the list below.

Which Bank Offers Personal Loan in Salary 15000?

Although every bank could have different rules and requirements, some of them allow people like me with a salary of 15000 to apply for personal loans. The list of banks is as follows:

• State Bank of India (SBI)

SBI Bank is renowned for offering competitive interest rates and a wide range of loan options. This bank is willing to offer a personal loan to help you fulfill your financial demands if you have a monthly income of Rs 15,000. They offer personal loans at an annual interest rate of 9.60%. 

• IDBI Bank

One criterion that you must keep in mind before applying for a personal loan at this bank is that you must have a minimum salary package of Rs 1,80,000 per annum. 

• ICICI Bank

You could have a better chance of getting an ICICI Bank personal loan if you meet the requirements and submit the required documents. This bank also offers a loan for 15,000 monthly salary at a 10.75 interest rate.

• Axis Bank

This bank is renowned for its easy loan application process and customer-focused approach. They lend money up to Rs. 2,25,000 based on a net monthly income of Rs. 15,000. Finally, I took out a loan from this bank.

I hope now you get an idea of which bank gives personal loan for 15000 salary.

Get the personal loan in need via NoBroker. Read more -

How to Get a Personal Loan Quickly?

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Top Quality Paints | Best Prices | Experienced Partners
Get your Home Sparkling Clean
Best Price | 5-Star Rated Partner | Safe Chemicals
Get Rs.1000 off on Your Lowest Quote
On-Time Delivery | Reliable Packing | Professional Labour
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
Save Lakhs on Brokerage
Get Dedicated Expert to Search Property, Contact Owners & Negotiate for You